sambutlah pagi dengan senyum kedamaian hingga gelap terbaring di pangkuanmu "( greet the morning with a smile of peace until dark was lying in your lap )"

Friday, May 17, 2013

EVANESCENCE imaginary


(Aaah)Paper flowers(Aaah)Paper flowers
I linger in the doorwayOf alarm clocks screamingMonsters calling my nameLet me stayWhere the wind will whisper to meWhere the raindrops as they'refalling tell a story
In my field of paper flowersAnd candy clouds of lullaby (paper flowers)I lie inside myself for hoursAnd watch my purple sky fly over me
Don't say I'm out of touchWith this rampant chaos you realityI know well what lies beyond my sleeping refugeThe nightmare I built my own world to escape
In my field of paper flowersAnd candy clouds of lullaby (paper flowers)I lie inside myself for hoursAnd watch my purple sky fly over me
Swallowed up in the sound of me screamingCannot cease for the fear of silent nightsOh how I long for that deep sleep dreamingThe goddess of imaginary light
In my field of paper flowersAnd candy clouds of lullaby (paper flowers)I lie inside myself for hoursAnd watch my purple sky fly over me
(Aaah)Paper flowers(Aaah)Paper flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment