sambutlah pagi dengan senyum kedamaian hingga gelap terbaring di pangkuanmu "( greet the morning with a smile of peace until dark was lying in your lap )"

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

EVANESCENCE you star

I can't see your starI can't see your starthough I patiently waited, bedside, for the death of todayI can't see your starthe mechanical lights of Lisbon frightened it away
and I'm alone nowme and all I stood forwe're wandering nowall in parts in pieces, swim lonelyfind your own way out
I can't see your starI can't see your starhow can the darkness feel so wrong?
and I'm alone nowme and all I stood forwe're wandering nowall in parts in pieces, swim lonelyfind your own way out
So far awayits growing colder without your lovewhy can't you feel me calling your name?can't break the silenceits breaking me
all my fears turn to rage
and I'm alone now meand all I stood forwe're wandering nowall in parts and pieces, swim lonelyfind your own way out

No comments:

Post a Comment