sambutlah pagi dengan senyum kedamaian hingga gelap terbaring di pangkuanmu "( greet the morning with a smile of peace until dark was lying in your lap )"

Saturday, May 18, 2013

EVANESCENCE tourniquet


i tried to kill the painbut only brought more(so much more)i lay dyingand i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayali'm dying, praying, bleeding and screamingam i too lost to be saved ?am i too lost?
my God my tourniquetreturn to me salvationmy God my tourniquetreturn to me salvation
do you remember me ?lost for so longwill you be on the other sideor will you forget me ?i'm dying, praying ,bleeding and screamingam i too lost to be saved ?am i too lost?
my God my tourniquetreturn to me salvationmy God my tourniquetreturn to me salvation
(oooh)(return to me salvation)(i want to die)
my God,my tourniquetreturn to me salvationmy God,my tourniquetreturn to me salvation
my wounds cry for the gravemy soul cries for deliverancewill i be denied, Christ ?tourniquetmy suicide
(return to my side)(return to my side)

No comments:

Post a Comment