sambutlah pagi dengan senyum kedamaian hingga gelap terbaring di pangkuanmu "( greet the morning with a smile of peace until dark was lying in your lap )"

Thursday, April 4, 2013

SENDU KELABU ( sad a gray )

ceritakan padaku 
Tentang indahnya cinta tanpa koma, 
Tentang rindu tanpa belenggu, 
Tentang sesuatu yang nyata... 
Bukan hanya kata indah para pujangga, 
Bukan hanya seribu puisi yang slalu kau bisikan dalam lelap KU, 

AKU tak ingin kata manis tapi mengores lara. 

Aku tak ingin janji indah tapi mengiris hati, 

Adakah kesungguhan itu? 

Adakah ketulusan itu? 
Adakah.... Q dihatimu? 

Aq tak tau masih pantaskah ku merindukanmu... 


Setelah q tau semua janjimu palsu, 
Setelah q tau hatimu bukan untuk ku, 
Setelah semua berlalu... 

Hatiku beku, 


Jangan tawarkan lagi anggur cintamu, 

Jangan tawarkan lagi... 

Sungguh ku tak ingin terluka lagi, lagi, dan lagi...




" tell me
About the beauty of love without commas,
About miss without shackles,
About something real ...
Not only beautiful words of the poet,
Not only a thousand poems that pobud you whisper in my deep,

I do not want to say sweet but scratching the sore.
I do not want to promise a beautiful but slicing the liver,

Is there any seriousness it?
Is there sincerity that?
Is there .... I'm in your heart?

I do not know is it appropriate for me to miss you ...

Once I know all the false promise,
Once I know your heart is not for me,
After all passed ...

My heart is frozen,

Do not offer your love of wine again,
Do not offer anymore ...


I really do not want to get hurt again, again, and again .."