sambutlah pagi dengan senyum kedamaian hingga gelap terbaring di pangkuanmu "( greet the morning with a smile of peace until dark was lying in your lap )"

Monday, May 13, 2013

EVANESCENSE whisper



catch me as i fallsay you're here and it's all over nowspeaking to the atmosphereno one's here and i fall into myselfthis truth drives me into madness(aah) i know i can stop the pain if i will it all away (aaah)
don't turn awaydon't give in to the paindon't try to hidethough they're screaming your namedon't close your eyesGod knows what lies behind themdon't turn out the lightnever sleep never die(aah)i'm frightened by what i see (aah)but somehow i know that there's much more to come (aah)immobilized by my fearand soon to be blinded by tears(aaah)i can stop the pain if i will it all away (aaah)
don't turn awaydon't give in to the paindon't try to hidethough they're screaming your namedon't close your eyesGod knows what lies behind themdon't turn out the lightnever sleep never die
fallen angels at my feet (aaah)whispered voices at my eardeath before my eyeslying next to me i fearshe beckons me shall i give inupon my end shall i beginforsaking all i've fallen for i rise to meet the end (rise to meet the end)(aaaah)don't turn awaydon't give in to the paindon't try to hidethough they're screaming your namedon't close your eyesGod knows what lies behind themdon't turn out the lightnever sleep, never die

No comments:

Post a Comment